FBMJ attorneys represent clients in every aspect of commercial real estate transactions and litigation. From site selection and acquisition, to financing, development, leasing, litigation, environmental work and sale, we have the expertise to effectively handle our client’s needs concerning real estate issues throughout the United States.
We represent a wide variety of business clients, including owners, developers, contractors, and property managers. We help our clients understand, negotiate and close many complex real estate transactions, assisting with due diligence investigations, title and boundary disputes, environmental regulations, compliance issues, insurance, and survey issues. Some recent examples of our work include:
- Counseled large real estate developer with respect to his rights concerning the sale of a distressed property leased and occupied by a tenant with solvency issues.
- Represented client in the sale of an industrial site, coordinated complex environmental due diligence, assisted with a baseline environmental assessment for the buyer, and helped close the sale for our client.
Our wide range of real estate services includes:
- Commercial Transactions
- Due Diligence
- Landlord Tenant Issues
- Land Use Issues
- Residential Transactions
- Environmental Issues
- Federal Government, New Jersey Town Reach Settlement of RLUIPA Case One Day After It Was Filed
- Michigan Private Schools’ Motion to Enjoin COVID Regs Denied as Moot; School Seeking to Join Lawsuit as Plaintiff as Case Proceeds
- New York Village Settles One RLUIPA Suit, Faces New One From DOJ