Making the complex simple. Considering all perspectives. Understanding our place in an ever increasingly complex world.
As trial lawyers and advocates for a wide variety of diverse clients – both individual and corporate – FBMJ works every day to recognize and incorporate principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion in all our efforts. Our clients are multi-cultural; as such, we must retain and rely on the multiplicity, perspectives, and experiences of our legal and professional talent to provide them with the service they demand and deserve.
Hiring the best talent. Embracing differences. Learning and growing from these differences. It’s simple. It’s what we do.
The complexity of this world requires no less. We expect no less.
- New COA Opinions Today: Denney Damages Allowed in Certain Medical Malpractice Cases
- Lauren Rhoads to Join Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip as Associate Attorney
- Brian Whitelaw Recognized as “Go To Lawyer” for Medical Malpractice by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- FBMJ Attorneys Baron & McCann Publish Article – Hydrogen Blending: Protecting Against Manufacturer Liability
- Joseph McGill Elected Vice President of the State Bar of Michigan
- FBMJ Welcomes Attorney Suzanne Lewand