Making the complex simple. Considering all perspectives. Understanding our place in an ever increasingly complex world.
As trial lawyers and advocates for a wide variety of diverse clients – both individual and corporate – FBMJ works every day to recognize and incorporate principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion in all our efforts. Our clients are multi-cultural; as such, we must retain and rely on the multiplicity, perspectives, and experiences of our legal and professional talent to provide them with the service they demand and deserve.
Hiring the best talent. Embracing differences. Learning and growing from these differences. It’s simple. It’s what we do.
The complexity of this world requires no less. We expect no less.
- Nicole Joseph-Windecker Receives MDTC’s 2023 Golden Gavel Award
- 2023 Limitation on Noneconomic Damages
- FBMJ Congratulates New Members
- FBMJ Announces Attorney Promotions
- Supreme Court Lowers Bar to Prove Agency, Increases Risk of Hospital Liability
- New COA Opinions Today: Denney Damages Allowed in Certain Medical Malpractice Cases