Based centrally in the Metro Detroit area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- Unlicensed = Uncapped?
- FBMJ Attorneys Featured Presenters at MSHRM Event
- Federal Government, New Jersey Town Reach Settlement of RLUIPA Case One Day After It Was Filed
- Supreme Court Issues RLUIPA Opinion Related to Prisoners; Still Has Not Reached Land Use Issue
- Julie Janeway Joins Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC as an Associate Principal
- Pharmacist Attorney Kim Sveska Publishes Article for MPA Journal – “Don’t Forget to Sue the Pharmacist”