Based centrally in the Metro Detroit area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- Executive Order 2020-104 Authorizes Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners to Establish and Administer COVID-19 Testing Services With Proper Safety Protocols in Place
- Executive Order 2020-86 Relaxes Restriction on Telemedicine for Physicians Certifying Medical Marihuana Patients
- Executive Order 2020-97 Requires Michigan Companies to Develop a COVID-19 Infectious Disease Plan by June 1, 2020, Or Within Two Weeks of Resuming In-Person Work
- Executive Order 2020-77 Emphasizes the State’s Requirement for COVID-19 Specific Preparedness Plan to Protect In-Person Workers
- Governor Whitmer Mandates Employers Develop COVID-19 Preparedness Plans To Perform “In-Person” Work
- FBMJ Announces the Promotion of Six Attorneys to Partners