Based centrally in the Detroit/Ann Arbor, Michigan area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- 2018 Michigan Non-Economic Damages Caps
- Perfluoroalkyl Compounds: An Emerging Contaminant in Michigan
- Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip Welcomes New Attorney
- FBMJ Attorneys Co-Author Article for CLM – “Emerging Contaminants – What You Need to Know About PFASs”
- FBMJ Hosts 2nd Annual Fundraiser to Help Friedreich’s Ataxia Patients
- Attorney Richard Baron Presents Fracking Webinar