Based centrally in the Metro Detroit area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- FBMJ CARES: Winter Coat/Gear Drive for Foster Closet of Michigan-Western Wayne County
- FBMJ Congratulates Firm’s Michigan 2020 Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars® Attorneys
- Pharmacies Can Be Sued For Ordinary Negligence But Not Medical Malpractice
- FBMJ Attorney Joseph McGill Elected Treasurer of the State Bar of Michigan
- FBMJ Attorneys Featured Presenters at MSHRM Event
- Attorney Anthony Pignotti Authors Article on COVID-19 Executive and Administrative Orders and Their Impact on the Legal System for MDTC Quarterly