Based centrally in the Detroit/Ann Arbor, Michigan area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- Michigan Medical Marijuana Bureau Offers Wave of New Info on Expected Regulations
- Joseph McGill Presents at SBM Section Chair Orientation
- Kim Sveska Presents: The Opioid Epidemic: What Happens to Health Care Professionals “Breaking Bad”
- FBMJ’s Rx Attorney, Sveska, Featured Speaker at MPA Five-Live Event
- Attorney Benjamin Fruchey Presents on Water Laws and Regulations
- FBMJ Announces Firm’s Michigan 2017 Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars®