Based centrally in the Metro Detroit area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- Executive Order 2020-21 (COVID-19) – What the Stay at Home Order Means for Michigan Citizens and Businesses
- Maintaining MIOSHA Compliance in the Rapidly Changing COVID-19 Environment
- Michigan Supreme Court Issues Administrative Orders Affecting Courts and Cases During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Essential Issues for Landlords to Consider in Response to COVID-19
- FBMJ Takes Steps to Combat the COVID-19 Outbreak While Ensuring Continuity of Service
- FDA Says CBD is Illegal to Market & Possibly Unsafe