Based centrally in the Detroit/Ann Arbor, Michigan area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- Welcoming the 21st Century: The Rebranding of the Representative Assembly
- FBMJ Client Prevails in RLUIPA Matter
- COA: On Campus, (but) Off the Hook
- Second Annual Motion to Strike Scores a Win for Charity
- FBMJ Attorney Wins Seat on SBM Board of Commissioners
- McGill on Reimagining the SBM Representative Assembly