Based centrally in the Detroit/Ann Arbor, Michigan area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- FBMJ Attorney Wins Seat on SBM Board of Commissioners
- McGill on Reimagining the SBM Representative Assembly
- COA: If It Doesn’t Change Your Mind . . .
- Sarah Tupica Berard Joins Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC
- McGill and Cupples Co-Author Article for CLM – “Defending Carbon Monoxide Exposure Claims”
- Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip Welcomes New Attorney