Based centrally in the Metro Detroit area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- Michigan Private Schools’ Motion to Enjoin COVID Regs Denied as Moot; School Seeking to Join Lawsuit as Plaintiff as Case Proceeds
- New York Village Settles One RLUIPA Suit, Faces New One From DOJ
- Michigan Religious Schools: Michigan COVID Regs Violate First Amendment
- FBMJ Holiday Giving Reimagined
- FBMJ’s Fara Fundraiser Moves “Virtual” for 2020
- U.S. Supreme Court Invalidates COVID Restrictions on Religious Exercise