Based centrally in the Metro Detroit area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- FBMJ Congratulates New Members
- FBMJ Announces Attorney Promotions
- Supreme Court Lowers Bar to Prove Agency, Increases Risk of Hospital Liability
- New COA Opinions Today: Denney Damages Allowed in Certain Medical Malpractice Cases
- Lauren Rhoads to Join Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip as Associate Attorney
- Brian Whitelaw Recognized as “Go To Lawyer” for Medical Malpractice by Michigan Lawyers Weekly