Based centrally in the Metro Detroit area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- FBMJ Announces Firm’s Michigan 2019 Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars®
- FBMJ Client Prevails in RLUIPA Matter Involving Religious Land Use in Clinton Township
- SCOTUS Allows Takings Claims to Bypass State Courts
- McGill Assists Irish Network USA and BITA Form Alliance
- Supreme Court Amends Discovery Rules
- FBMJ’s Rx Attorney, Sveska, Featured Speaker at SMSHP Event