Based centrally in the Detroit/Ann Arbor, Michigan area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- Nicholas J. Tatro Joins Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC as a Senior Associate
- Cannabidiol & Cosmetics – Changing Federal & State Regulations
- Governor Moves to Abolish Marihuana Board, Form New Approval Agency
- What You Need to Know to get Licensed to Operate a Medical Marihuana Business in Michigan
- (Ian) Eric Nordon Joins Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC as an Associate
- 2019 Michigan Non-Economic Damages Caps