Based centrally in the Metro Detroit area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- Silvia Mansoor Elected Vice-Chair of the Young Lawyers Section of the State Bar of Michigan Board of Commissioners
- FBMJ Partner Randy Juip Honored as One of the “Top 100 Lawyers in Michigan”
- FBMJ Lawyers Named to Michigan Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists in 2023
- Nicole Joseph-Windecker Receives MDTC’s 2023 Golden Gavel Award
- 2023 Limitation on Noneconomic Damages
- FBMJ Congratulates New Members