Based centrally in the Metro Detroit area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- Anthony Pignotti Co-Authors Article for Michigan Defense Quarterly
- Clyde Metzger Recognized as “Go To Lawyer” for Medical Malpractice by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- Local Government Forced to Issue Bonds to Pay RLUIPA Legal Fees
- FBMJ Attorney Joseph McGill Elected Secretary of the SBM
- FBMJ Lawyers Named to Michigan Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists in 2021
- Credentialing Case Closed: COA Rules Ambulatory Surgical Center Credentialing File Privileged