Based centrally in the Metro Detroit area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- Attorneys Fruchey & Tatro Co-Author Article for MDTC Quarterly – “PFAS Litigation: An Overview of Cases, Claims, Defenses, Verdicts & Settlements”
- FBMJ Hosts Movie Fundraiser to Help Friedreich’s Ataxia Patients
- FBMJ Attorney Featured Speaker at Annual Nursing Professional Development Day
- Racketeering Lawsuit Against Cannabis Company Proceeds
- Casual for a Cause
- FBMJ Client Prevails in Dismissal of Medical Malpractice Action