Based centrally in the Metro Detroit area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- Silvia Mansoor Joins Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip as an Associate Attorney
- Attorney Nicholas Tatro Promoted to Associate Principal
- SCOTUS Sides with Amish Community on RLUIPA Land Use Claim
- Amish Community Waiting to See if SCOTUS Will Review RLUIPA Claim
- Maryland Church Awarded $1.1m in RLUIPA Verdict Over County Environmental Considerations
- FBMJ Attorney Featured Speaker at St. Mary Mercy’s Resident Retreat