Based centrally in the Metro Detroit area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- Court of Appeals Extends Denney Damages into Medical Malpractice for the First Time
- Gov. Whitmer Extends Remote Notarization Provisions Through August 31, 2020
- Attorney Anthony D. Pignotti Featured Presenter for Michigan Society of Healthcare Risk Management (MSHRM)
- Carlos Escurel Joins Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC as an Associate Principal
- Michigan State of Emergency Extends Into July: Here’s What Litigants Need to Know
- FBMJ Attorneys and Staff Come Together to Help Those in Need by Supporting “Project Can Do”