As complex business laws present increasing challenges for business owners today, FBMJ attorneys are there to assist. Our experienced staff is skilled in helping clients identify strategic advantages in order to benefit from available opportunities.
Our attorneys counsel clients in selecting the best type of business entity for their individual circumstances, and assist with management structure, financing packages and executive compensation plans, including buy-sell arrangements and succession plans. Our clients include small and large businesses, entrepreneurs, partnerships and sole proprietorships, limited liability companies, corporations, public entities and trade and professional associations.
FBMJ attorneys also offer clients practical, efficient and creative solutions for problems with customer or supplier relations, including:
- Counseling clients on the management of customer and supplier relationships to reduce long and short term risk;
- Advising clients on the management of payment or delivery of goods from failing suppliers or customers;
- Representation in workout, insolvency, or bankruptcy proceedings.
Our business practice includes:
- Asset Protection
- Business Creation & Dissolution
- Corporate Law
- Individual & Small Business Liquidation, Reorganization & Financial Restructuring
- Liquor License Transactions
Class C, SDM, Permits, Purchase & Sale
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Policy Development, FOIA & Open Meetings Act Matters
- Public Pension Law
- Michigan Medical Marijuana Bureau Offers Wave of New Info on Expected Regulations
- Kim Sveska Presents: The Opioid Epidemic: What Happens to Health Care Professionals “Breaking Bad”
- Marijuana Bureau: New Law Will Allow Marijuana to Be Grown, Processed, Dispensed All at One Location