LITIGATION PARALEGAL – MEDICAL MALPRACTICE
We are currently searching for a full-time litigation paralegal with medical malpractice litigation experience. Qualified applicants should be detail-oriented and have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Responsibilities and Duites will include:
- Legal fact and basic legal research
- New matter review and analysis, including ordering medical & other records
- Assemble, review & summarize records
- Assist with case management, including management of legal documents in preparation for depositions and/or trials
- Organize and electronically file pleadings
- Assist attorneys with all aspects of trial preparation
- Coordinate and schedule calendars
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience in law office; a nursing or comparable healthcare background is a plus
- 5+ years’ as Litigation Paralegal
- Must be a self-starter, possess excellent research skills with LexisNexis or Westlaw,have excellent writing skills and high-level computer proficiency
We offer flexible schedules and competitive pay and benefits. To learn more about this opportunity, please send your resume, via email, to email@example.com.