Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, a growing AV® rated law firm located in Livonia, MI, is actively seeking experienced candidates with 3-8 years of litigation experience. Qualified applicants should have litigation experience with products liability, toxic tort, and environmental, as well as cannabis regulatory and business work.
Experience should include some or all of the following:
- products liability, insurance defense work, environmental and cannabis regulatory/business work,
- significant discovery experience including document review project management,
- taking witness and expert depositions, and
- legal research and brief writing.
- 3-8 years of experience in civil litigation,
- strong academic credentials, and
- must be a self-starter, possess excellent research skills with LexisNexis or Westlaw, have excellent writing and communication skills and high-level computer proficiency.
We offer a hybrid work environment that is collegial and collaborative; our compensation and employee benefits are very competitive. Employee benefits include health, prescription, dental, and vision insurance plans with FSA and HSA components, as well as life insurance, ADD, STD, LTD and more. To learn more about this opportunity, please send your resume, writing samples and references via email to email@example.com.