Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, a growing AV® rated law firm with offices in Livonia and Ann Arbor, is actively seeking experienced candidates interested in advancing their career. We are a broad-service law firm dedicated to professional excellence and superior results. Our clients rely on our unique ability to take complex, high-stake issues and make them simple. Our clients are pleased with their results, and we are growing.
We are currently searching for an attorney with litigation experience for our Environmental Practice Group. Qualified applicants should have a minimum of 7-10 years of litigation experience in state and federal courts.
Experience should include some or all of the following:
- Environmental, toxic tort, products liability and mold litigation;
- Spill response and forensic analysis;
- Property transactions with environmental due diligence, hazardous waste and contractor liability; and
- Insurance defense work, including budgeting, discovery, reporting, etc.
- 7+ years of experience in civil litigation
- Strong academic credentials
- Must be a self-starter, possess excellent research skills with LexisNexis or Westlaw, have excellent writing and communication skills and high-level computer proficiency
Our work environment is collegial and collaborative; our compensation and employee benefits are very competitive. We foster and reward team member accomplishments. To apply for this position, please send your resume, via email, to email@example.com.