Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, a growing AV®rated Livonia law firm is seeking experienced candidates for a Part-Time Bookkeeper position. Qualified applicants should have a minimum of 5+ years of prior bookkeeping experience.
Experience should include some or all of the following:
- Prior bookkeeping experience, including A/R, A/P, general ledger maintenance, bank reconciliations, and more;
- Experience with time-based law-firm billing software, preferably Juris & Juris Suite; and
- Experience with converting invoices to LEDES files, and using electronic, third-party billing platforms.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and confidentiality;
- Candidates must be service-oriented, have a positive attitude and possess tech-savvy skills; and
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including excellent Excel skills;
- Accounting degree preferred.
Our work environment is collegial and collaborative; our compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Flexible schedule for the right candidate, 20+ hours per week. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.