Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, a growing AV® rated law firm located in Livonia, MI, is actively seeking experienced candidates interested in advancing their career. We are a broad-service law firm dedicated to professional excellence and superior results. Our clients rely on our unique ability to take complex, high-stake issues and make them simple. Our clients are pleased with their results, and we are growing.
We are currently searching for a senior attorney with litigation experience. Qualified applicants should have a minimum of 7-10 years of complex civil litigation experience.
Experience should include some or all of the following:
- products liability, auto negligence, general liability and/or insurance defense work;
- significant discovery experience including document review project management;
- taking witness and expert depositions;
- legal research and brief writing; and
- court room experience – trial experience a plus.
- 7-10 years of experience in civil litigation;
- strong academic credentials; and
- must be a self-starter, possess excellent research skills with LexisNexis or Westlaw, have excellent writing and communication skills and high-level computer proficiency.
Our work environment is collegial and collaborative; our compensation and employee benefits are very competitive. Employee benefits include health, prescription, dental, and vision insurance plans with FSA and HSA components, as well as life insurance, ADD, STD, LTD and more. We foster and reward team member accomplishments. To learn more about this opportunity, please send your resume, writing samples and references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.