MEDICAL MALPRACTICE ATTORNEY
Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, a growing AV® rated law firm with offices in Livonia and Ann Arbor, is actively seeking experienced candidates interested in advancing their career. We are a broad-service law firm dedicated to professional excellence and superior results. Our clients rely on our unique ability to take complex, high-stake issues and make them simple. Our clients are pleased with their results, and we are growing.
We are currently searching for an attorney with litigation experience for our Medical Malpractice Defense Group. Qualified applicants should have a minimum of 3-5 years of civil litigation experience.
Experience should include some or all of the following:
- Medical malpractice, personal injury, products liability and/or insurance defense work;
- Taking witness and expert depositions;
- Legal research and brief writing; and
- Court room experience – trial experience a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in civil litigation
- Strong academic credentials
- Must be a self-starter, possess excellent research skills with LexisNexis or Westlaw, have excellent writing and communication skills and high-level computer proficiency
Our work environment is collegial and collaborative; our compensation and employee benefits are very competitive. We foster and reward team member accomplishments. To learn more about this opportunity, please send your resume, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.