Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, a growing AV® rated law firm with offices in Livonia and Ann Arbor, is actively seeking experienced candidates interested in advancing their career. We are a broad-service law firm dedicated to professional excellence and superior results. Our clients rely on our unique ability to take complex, high-stake issues and make them simple. Our clients are pleased with their results, and we are growing.
We are currently searching for a full-time paralegal with litigation experience. Qualified applicants should be detail-oriented and have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Legal fact and basic legal research;
- New matter review and analysis, including ordering medical & other records;
- Assemble, review & summarize records;
- Assist with case management, including management of legal documents in preparation for depositions and/or trials;
- Organize and electronically file pleadings;
- Assist attorneys with all aspects of trial preparation; and
- Coordinate and schedule calendars.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience in law office; a nursing or comparable healthcare background is a plus
- 3+ years’ as Litigation Paralegal
- Must be a self-starter, possess excellent research skills with LexisNexis or Westlaw, have excellent writing skills and high-level computer proficiency
We offer flexible schedules and competitive pay and benefits. Our work environment is collegial and collaborative; our compensation and employee benefits are very competitive. We foster and reward team member accomplishments. To apply for this position, please send your resume, via email, to email@example.com.