Based centrally in the Detroit/Ann Arbor, Michigan area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- Marijuana Bureau: Dispensaries Can Remain Open, Application and Licensing Fees to Be at Least $14,000
- FBMJ Announces Firm’s Michigan 2017 Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars®
- Michigan Medical Marijuana Board: Dispensaries Need to Shut Down
- Jennifer Cupples Appointed to President of ISIAL
- Joseph McGill Presents Recommendations on Limited Scope Representation Rules to SBM’s Board of Commissioners
- FBMJ’s Medical Malpractice Attorneys Obtain Successful No Cause Verdict