Based centrally in the Detroit/Ann Arbor, Michigan area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Can Continue to Operate
- FBMJ Attorneys Present at Wound Care Conference
- Michigan Medical Marijuana Bureau to Use Two-step Application Process to Move Things Along
- Joseph McGill Presents to SBM Probate & Estate Planning Section
- Michigan Medical Marijuana Bureau Offers Wave of New Info on Expected Regulations
- Joseph McGill Presents at SBM Section Chair Orientation