Based centrally in the Detroit/Ann Arbor, Michigan area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- LARA Director: Emergency Rules for Marijuana Applications Coming This Fall
- RICO, Nuisance Lawsuits Pop Up Against Medical Marijuana Businesses
- Dan Cortez and Anthony Pignotti Appointed to Lead MDTC’s General Liability Section
- Beating the School Bell: Supreme Court Adopts Lenient Tardy Policy for NOIs.
- Joseph McGill Presents at 2017 State Bar of Michigan Leadership Forum
- FBMJ Attorneys Co-Author Article for CLM – “When Water Becomes Waste”