Based centrally in the Detroit/Ann Arbor, Michigan area, Foley, Baron, Metzger & Juip, PLLC, serves as local, regional and national counsel in high-stakes civil litigation. FBMJ is a broad-service law firm with a strong focus on complex litigation, including products and commercial liability, environmental, and health care areas, as well as counseling on business matters.
Our clients are diverse in size and character. We represent individuals in their personal and business concerns, trusts and estates. Our corporate clients include publicly traded and multinational companies, and many start-up, medium-sized and non-profit businesses. FBMJ offers sophisticated, state-of-the-art capabilities for litigation support, legal research, document transmittal and trial document management and presentation.
- FBMJ Attorneys Co-Author Article for The Michigan Business Law Journal on Key Employee Departures, Capital Raising Activities & Risks with Form S-8 Registration
- State Creates New Bureau to Regulate Medical Marijuana
- Improved Michigan Automated Prescription System Now Operational
- Medical Marijuana Laws to Bring New Regulations Once Appointments Made
- Michigan Bar Journal Features ISIAL in Article by FBMJ’s Joseph McGill
- 2017 Non-Economic Damages Caps